Con Cáncer, o con otro signo cuyo ascendente sea Cáncer: Contradictoria
Esta es una relación “sui generis” sumamente difícil, sin embargo, existe algo especial en la misma y es el hecho que cuando ambo superan los primeros años, la “la prueba del fuego” que consiste en Cáncer entendiendo el sentido independiente de Sagitario, y Sagitario comprendiendo la sensibilidad canceriana, tiende a volverse estable y duradera, algo insólito en el zodiaco.
Nos encontramos frente a un individuo que, aunque mantiene las caracteristicas básicas de tauro, sabrá elevarse por encima de la materia y por lo tanto podra alcanzar un exelente nivel espiritual, ádemas de una realización vital superior a la media.
El método, la paciencia y la capacidad práctica…
This song is played on the radio all the time while I’m in the lab (it’s my official pipetting anthem now), but it’s in Finnish so I haven’t a clue what she’s singing… ButI keep finding myself singing it when my mind wanders. I don’t even know if it’s a good song any more, I’ve just heard it so often that I now love it!
- Hallo! = Hello!
- Hallöchen! / Hallöle! / etc. (informal versions of “Hallo!” - but most of the time I only hear these forms if people intend to sound silly)
- Hi! / Hey! / etc.
- Guten Morgen! = Good morning!
- Morgen! (less formal version of “Guten Morgen!”)
- Guten Tag! (used after noon until ~ 6 pm)
- Tag! / Tach! / etc. (less formal version of “Guten Tag!”)
- Guten Abend! = Good evening!
- ‘N Abend! (less formal version of “Guten Abend!”)
- Moin! / Moin moin! (used in Northern Germany, no matter what time it is)
- Grüß Gott! (used in Southern Germany, especially Bavaria)
- Grüß dich! / Grüß Sie!
- Servus! (informal, can also mean bye)
- Mahlzeit! (informal, literally = meal; often used among colleagues)
Weird dream time. Last night I found myself in Germany with one of my tumblr friends. I worked in an art sculpture store and was going to quit but my friend had an idea. he told me if i followed his way of thinking that we could steal from them and pull off an italian-job styled heist. I told him i would consider. i met him and two of his roommates on the side of the road and he picked me up. he crashed into everything in this downhill extreme road and we ended up at their apartment. he said if i kissed him and told him my deepest secret that i could be one with the ancient one he has followed for the past two years. he took me to meet her and it was this very black middle aged woman with long dreaded hair wearing royal blue. she told me i was unique and could do great things. i looked for my friend but all i got was a text saying he was at a game and i had to meet him. all of my stuff was somehow at his place though and i was lost in germany in this black womans castle…
ZAHIA - Strip-tease in The Cat Cave by Nick &Chloé